maiden voyage

Thus begins my foray into the blogosphere. I hope to talk about people & things I've appreciated for years, as well as those I recently became interested in & want to pass on to readers. For the most part I plan to concentrate on international pop music both older & current (hence the pun-derful blog name referring to my 60's manfriend Jacques Dutronc), as well as objects and movements inspired by the preceding. Expect a lot of flux and getting it all together and whatnot. I had a very bare-bones website on the school server while in college where I interviewed bands, wrote show reviews and the like, and I expect this will be similar. So if you've randomly stumbled upon this page, check back every now & again and perhaps I'll be raving about something that might pique your interest. And be sure to incite some juicy comment wars -- I love those!

No comments: